Saturday, October 6, 2012

Keep on going! Please don't stop the music!

For Friday, October 5, 2012:

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1586 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 115 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1471 Cal

Exercise Summary
I just don't like running but I do it because it torches calories, makes me sweat, and is an effective means to my goal.  I wanted to run, but by the time it was cool enough, it was too late.  I had to go to my buddy's for their Bible study.  I feel like I need to choose between my high school buddy's Bible study or the study for the church that I go to.  I need to think about why I go to Bible study (to have a community, have a means of getting more involved in the church, have some type of Christian accountability). I guess the answer is clear which Bible study I should choose based on my criteria: Bible study of church that I go to.  I feel like the Chinese church's study really has community.  I don't feel it with the members of my friend's Bible study.  I guess "it" being chemistry.  Anyhow, this blog is about weight loss.
I'm just going to whine today.  I don't know what's going on in my body.  Am I being too hard on myself?  I feel like I'm regressing / having a series of bad workouts.  I hate it.  I want to be motivated and on fire.  I know I need to push my body if I want change and if I want to be athletic (have agility, endurance, and strength).  Well, pushups didn't suck.  They were challenging and I was definitely struggling towards the end, but it didn't suck.  That's good.  This Bodyrock sculpt session was OK.  I only have 5 pound weights at home.  At the end of shoulder exercises, my muscles were crying.

So, I have decided that I will be easy on myself.  So what if my performance is not as good as it once was.   The point is to not quit, to keep on going, until I reach my goal.  I know of a few short celebrities:  Christina Aguilera, Kelly Osbourn, Eva Longoria, and Ellen Page.  If I work hard enough, I can have bodies similar to theirs:

A curvier Christina Aguilera will be my mid term goal.  I'm going to assume she's 140 here.  She's looking pretty cute to me.
 


Kelly Osbourne looks so good now. 
Here's a good article about here weight loss.  118.  If Kelly could do it, I can do it, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment