Sunday, October 7, 2012

Time to rally!!

For Saturday:

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1898 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 586 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1312 Cal

Exercise Summary
I've been eating more lately leading to weight gain.  If I want to lose weight, I need to cut my consumption down.  Another sign that I'm eating too much is that I'm eating past when I'm full.  I feel full and I keep on eating.  I think I'm down in the dumps.  I am enjoying the endorphins that food gives me.  Time to rally!! Get back on track!  Be strong!

I worked out at the gym on Saturday - treadmill run.  All I've got to say is wow.  Lakes on Eldridge is pretty flat.  Treadmill incorporated steepness and slowed me down big time.  My average speed was 5.2 mph and my legs were en fuego.  I had to take some walk breaks because I could not handle the hills.  I think I will need to either run in an area that's not as flat or incorporate more hills into my workouts by running in the treadmill.

I think I used my core during my run b/c when I did Bodyrock immediately after jog, my abs were shot.  One of the exercises was hanging leg raises and I could barely eek out 12.

Sunday, October 8, 2012

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1476 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 255 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1221 Cal

Exercise Summary
  • NTC Core Crunch
  • Fitness Blender Firming HIIT Workout for Beginners
Had a salad for the first time in a long time today.  Felt good. I think I've developed this trend where if I eat a salad, I eat a chocolate chip cookie, too.  I would like to break this habit.

I'm not sure how firming the Fitness Blender HIIT was.  I would not recommend as it's pretty easy.  I do like how it incorporated a warmup, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment