Monday, October 8, 2012

Keeping the eye on the ball, back to basics

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1316 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 352 Cal
Net calories consumed: 965 Cal

Exercise Summary
I decided that I want to do jogging on the treadmill.  I don't have the mental toughness to do this just yet, so I'm just going to have to redo parts of the C25K on the treadmill.  I ran for 16 minutes and my mind freaked out. I was looking for every excuse to stop.  It was actually quite ridiculous.  I ended up stopping to go to the bathroom, and came back and jogged another 20 minutes.

Next time I jog, I'm going to jog 15, walk 5, and jog 15 more. 

Well, after I did 60 pushups, I did this arm pilates video.  My triceps were dying.  I had to take a break every now and then.  I want ripped arms.  I need to the mental toughness to work for it.

I was browsing the Fitness Blender website and they suggest against doing HIIT workouts on back to back days.  Well, tomorrow is HIIT day!!  Bodyrock, ZWOW, NTC, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment