Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Weigh in Monday

Monday:

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1623 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 0 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1623 Cal

Exercise Summary

Rest day


So, I weighed in and am happy to report that I lost 2.8 pounds.  That seems a bit high since most magazine articles and websites say that people should aim to lose up to 2 pounds a week.  Well, I wasn't trying to aggressively lose weight.  I ate a minimum number of calories every day so I wasn't starving myself.  I think the secret to my success this week was that I did not have a day such that the food was so overwhelmingly delicious such that I could not stop eating. The 140s are within sight!  I think if I can maintain diligence, discipline, and focus, I will reach the 140s in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment