Thursday, October 18, 2012

Undisciplined

I'm sorry.  I'm not up to date on this blog.  I have been exercising.  I'm just tired.  But maybe this should be an exercise in discipline: both discipline in time management and stick-to-it-ness.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012:

Mediocre eating day.
Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1530 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 243 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1287 Cal

Exercise Summary
My abs were shot when I decided to do some Pilates with Cassey.  I struggled to suffer through the Amazing Thigh Workout.  The Muffin Top for Beginners was rough as well.  I would do the Amazing Thigh workout again.

Yesterday was an AWESOME eating day.
 Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1382 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 0 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1382 Cal

My awesome eating day was supported by the fact that the person who brought food to Bible study brought very little food.  I think it was perfect.  I managed to eat enough to not go over my calorie limit for the day.

Today was a MEH eating day.

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1690 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 297 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1392 Cal

Exercise Summary
 I really enjoyed today's workouts. They all challenged me but were doable.  I had tons of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment