Tuesday, August 7, 2012

30 Minute Ski Conditioning Workout - Strength and Cardio Training, Fitness Blender

Today's calorie consumption: 1612 Cal
Exercise calories burned: 457 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1155 Cal

Today was legs day on the workout calendar.  Both exercise videos were tough! One of my goals in life is to become a graceful skier and I think this ski exercise video has the moves to move me in the right direction.  It was extra tough as it had me hopping around on one leg.  I tore my ACL a few years ago from a ski accident.  Even though I had an operation, my knee has not been the same ever since.  My weak knee was definitely not liking the one legged hops.  But, after continuing a bit with the help of a chair, the knee felt better.  So, I hope that this video will help my knee become stronger.  Both of these videos are going in my regular repertoire as they were quite fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment