Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Completed Core Crunch

Today's calorie consumption: 1529 Cal
Exercise calories burned: 311 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1218 Cal

Did awesome on couch to 5k.  Ran around the neighborhood.  I think I was running faster than a 12 minute mile which I am ecstatically happy about.  I hope I can keep this up.  I enjoy running to the Killers Pandora station while I run outdoors.

Core crunch freaking killed me.  I did this in the late afternoon and pushups in the late morning.  Finished the whole workout, but it took me longer than 15 minutes.  Doing the pushups in the morning made the plank in core crunch extra difficult (as in I had to go onto my forearms to complete).  I also took super long breaks between circuits.  In fact, I started slowing down one and a half minutes into the workout.  My goal is to be able to finish this workout in 15 minutes.  Needless to say, this workout is going into my repertoire.

I think the pushups made awesomesauce arms very difficult to. I felt like my arms were going to fall off (which I didn't feel last week).  I didn't do the pushup portion of this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment