Wednesday, August 29, 2012

C25K Week 5 Day 1

Calorie Summary

Let's be honest.  My weekend eating sucked.  I went 1000 calories over my calorie budget on both Saturday and Sunday.  I felt ashamed, gained weight, and felt disgusting.  One of the days, the food wasn't even that great!  It was just interesting food at a pot luck.  The second day, my family and I went to a Chinese restaurant.  2 lobsters for $16!!  How can you beat that deal.  Everything was SO good.  It was 100% my favorite.  What is the lesson learned - It wasn't worth it.  My binge set me back 1 or 2 weeks.  That's a lot!


Exercise Summary

  • On Saturday I vacuumed
  • On Sunday, I C25K Week 4 day 3
  • Sunday, I did hundred pushups week 3 day 3.  check my progress here
  • I think I 45 minutes of elliptical on Monday, 8/27.  That's it.  
  • 8/28: C25 Week 5 Day 1 - dude, it was easy compared to week 4.  Is this normal?
  • 8/28: Began week 4 of hundred pushups.  I am getting there!!  Not sure how much I should be struggling, but I feel like I'm struggling through the last 2 sets.  Also, not sure how I should have my elbows during pushups.  Should they be against my body?  Or should they fold outwards? It feels different in my pecs, depending on which way my elbow goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment