Let's be honest. My weekend eating sucked. I went 1000 calories over my calorie budget on both Saturday and Sunday. I felt ashamed, gained weight, and felt disgusting. One of the days, the food wasn't even that great! It was just interesting food at a pot luck. The second day, my family and I went to a Chinese restaurant. 2 lobsters for $16!! How can you beat that deal. Everything was SO good. It was 100% my favorite. What is the lesson learned - It wasn't worth it. My binge set me back 1 or 2 weeks. That's a lot!
- On Saturday I vacuumed
- On Sunday, I C25K Week 4 day 3
- Sunday, I did hundred pushups week 3 day 3. check my progress here
- I think I 45 minutes of elliptical on Monday, 8/27. That's it.
- 8/28: C25 Week 5 Day 1 - dude, it was easy compared to week 4. Is this normal?
- 8/28: Began week 4 of hundred pushups. I am getting there!! Not sure how much I should be struggling, but I feel like I'm struggling through the last 2 sets. Also, not sure how I should have my elbows during pushups. Should they be against my body? Or should they fold outwards? It feels different in my pecs, depending on which way my elbow goes.