Sunday, August 12, 2012

Beware of the Panera Bread Chocolate Chipper!!

Friday:

Calorie consumption: 1492 Cal
Exercise calories burned: 188 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1303 Cal

  • walked for 45 minutes
  • Day 3 of Week 1 of 100 pushup challenge.  Check my progress here.  Remember, I'm doing pushups on the knees, so don't think I'm some amazing pushup wizard.

I said I was going to take a day off but I lied.  I ended up walking around the neighborhood at a comfortably brisk pace for 45 minutes.  I remembered that I needed to finish up my week 1 of 100 pushup challenge and did it later in the night.  My muscles were super tired and I just wasn't into it.


Saturday:

Calorie consumption: 2072 Cal
Exercise calories burned: 438 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1635 Cal

I was feeling so blah today and really just didn't want to do anything.  Ok, let's be real, I was feeling depressed and I don't know why.  There was 0 motivation to do anything.  I didn't even want to have fun.  I decided to go to the gym and once my car was on the road, I felt better.  I realized that I just needed to get out of the house and see some people.  After the gym, I went to Panera to eat dinner and work on a journal article I'm writing with a professor from B-school.  I knew I was going to be at Panera for awhile and decided to buy a cookie.  Freaking delicious and evil 400 calorie cookie!!  I am just so mad that I didn't check to see how many calories that cookie had before I ate it.  Also, I was totally full when I ate that cookie.  The cookie was putting me over the edge.  Why did I not stop!?!?!?

When I came home, I felt the need to do something.  So I did this BodyRock workout, without pushups, because the 100 pushup challenge is my first priority.  I also am getting freaked out by my tight hips so I did this yoga workout that was also on the BodyRock site.  The commenters mentioned that it made their hips feel good and one of my goals for the day was to find some online yoga videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment