Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Widget and Sexy and Tight Workout

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1445 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 287 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1275 Cal


Exercise Summary


  • C25K week 4 day 2 - outdoor run!  Very nice.
  • One minute of NTC Jeanette Jenkins Hollywood Ab Blast (yes I only did 1 minute of planks)
  • 4 minutes of BodyRock Sexy and Tight Workout
  • 1.5 minutes of NTC Core Crunch
Fabulous eating day.  Ok exercise day.  I did 1 minute of plank and I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did.  But that was too hard, so I started to casually go through all the exercises in Ab Blast just to mentally prepare for what was to come.  I attempted to do forearm plank balances.  FAIL.  I totally collapsed.  Everything else I could do (without considering fatigue).  I moved on.  Decided to attempt the lastest Bodyrock.  Then decided that it was too hard.  Freddy said if I was a beginner, I should only do 1 round, which is what I did.  I regret only doing one round.  I should've attempted another round.  After my 1 round of Bodyrock, I decided to attempt Core Crunch.  FAIL.  I think 1 minute of planks totally killed me.  Well, I've decided that I am totally going to do one of the NTC ab workouts tomorrow.  I've got my mind made up.  I'm going for it!!

Oh yes, I got new running shoes over the weekend.  LOVE THEM!!  Asics GT 2170.  I feel like I'm running on clouds.  What a different new shoes make!  Today was my second time running in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment