Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Total Adrenaline!!!

My new scale came today!!!!!  I love it and recommend it.  It's nothing special, just a plain digital scale.  It's by Eat Smart and you can find it on Amazon.  I don't think it's carried at brick and mortar retail.  I weighed myself, and happily discovered that I've lost 1.5 lb since my last weigh in.  Happiness.

After a week of not blogging, I looked over my blog and realized that it's confusing.  From now on, I will add more labels so you will know what I'm talking about.

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1893 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 233 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1660 Cal


Exercise Summary

  • NTC Total Adrenaline (get strong -> beginner)
    • the hardest part of this was the walking lunges at the beginning.  As far as NTCs are concerned, I think this is the easiest one I've done so far. Either that, or my conditioning is getting pretty good.
  • Hundred pushups - week 3 day 1 - check my progress here.  KILLED ME!!!  Things started getting hard on the 3rd set.  When I saw that for my last set, I needed to do at least 20 pushups, I was seriously concerned.  Didn't think I would be able to do it. I ended up doing 28.  Minor victories keep me going on.

I ate a chocolate bon bon, not that it's bad.  But I just ate it because it was there.  Plus, because I hardly eat sweets, I got a major headache post consumption.  I also had a snack, that left me uncomfortably full but not stuffed.  These all contributed to going over my calorie budget.  Lesson learned, eat when hungry.  If not hungry, don't eat.

I chose Total Adrenaline because it looked pretty easy.  I broke a sweat but there was never a crazy struggle.  Next time I do this, I will up the intensity by doing things a bit faster, but still controlled.

I broke major sweat while doing the pushup program.

Tomorrow, c25k!  Dread.  The last c25k was rough.  

No comments:

Post a Comment