Monday, August 13, 2012

Week 1 Weigh In

Good news!  I've lost 1.0 lb. this week!  I don't have a digital scale at home so I'm going to start using the scale at the gym and weigh in on Sundays or Mondays.

My goals for the week are as follows:
  • Eat between 1200 and 1400 Calories / day - net
  • Drink more water
  • Choose happiness, contentment, and thankfulness

Sunday:

Calorie consumption: 1510 Cal; Avg. HR - 132
Exercise calories burned: 230 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1280 Cal

  • Couch to 5k Week 3 Day 1
  • Exhaustion test of 100 pushup challenge.  Check my progress here.  Turns out I didn't to do this.  I could've moved on to week 2
  • NTC core crunch

Jogging was exhausting.  I think I'm going at it too hard.  My HR isn't through the roof, though.  I just felt like I was starting to get a headache which is a sign of dehydration.  I might need to drink more water.  Between today and tomorrow, I will drink more water.

Core crunch has gotten tougher.  At least I'm finishing the workouts.  I discovered that I'm using hip flexors instead of abs for some of these exercises.  I need to modify my form for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment