- LoseIt! - to log my food and beverage intake and calories burned
- Nike Training Club - amazing interval training app
- C25K (free) - gets me off my butt and doing cardio
- blogilates - amazing blog and lady. I'm trying to exercise according to her workout calendar
- Bexlife - one tough lady.
Today's calorie consumption: 1430 Cal
Exercise calories burned: 232 Cal
- NTC 15 minute ab burner
- hardest move - Russian twist with a 6 lb. medicine ball. Dagh, halfway through round 3, I had to let go of the ball.
- C25K week 2 day 5 - jogged at 5.3 mph. Walked at 3.9 mph. Max heart rate was 169.
- One-Minute Challenge: Introducing Pilates Bootcamp With Cassey Ho! . I love blogilates. On a scale from 1-5, 5 being difficult, this is a 1.
- Day 1 of One hundred pushups. This one's a doozy. You can track my progress here. I'm doing pushups on knees, btw, because I once had a trainer watch me do normal pushups and suggested I do the easier form. Maybe I should've started with something less challenging and that involves less commitment.
Also, one day, I will start this core challenge, but not today:
24 day Core Challenge