Tuesday, September 4, 2012

C25K Week 6 day 1

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1381 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 299 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1135 Cal

Exercise Summary


Weekly Goals
Even though it's Tuesday, I've decided that it's nice to have goals.
  • Lights out by midnight.  Wake up at 6 AM
  • Try a new exercise video every day
There's an alum from Anderson who's opened up a Menchie's near my house. Menchie's is my favorite frozen yogurt joint next to Pinkberry.  After spotting this in Houston near my house, I've been wanting to go.  I finally took the plunge and went because I had a conversation with the owner yesterday, asking him general questions about the food and retail business.  I love Menchie's, but I haven't had a heavy dose of sugar in awhile (yesterday's tres leches cake doesn't count).  I could feel my blood sugar spiking as I drove out of the parking lot.


I thought today would be super easy on C25K, considering I ran for 20 minutes straight 2 days ago.  WRONG.  I know that I was pushing myself.  Also, I must've accidentally paused my app during my workout when I was adjusting my iphone arm band because I have no idea how long the last leg my jog lasted.  All I know is that I was waiting for a very long time for the app to tell me that I had 1 minute left.  Eventually, I could not wait anymore and when I checked the app, it was waiting for me to start the day's workout.  That is when I started walking.

I recently found out that I had resistant bands at my house and wanted to try them out.  Today I wanted to work my arms and found the above Bexlife workout which included resistant bands. SCORE!  Well, the resistant bands are pretty old, and probably haven't been touched in 2 or 3 years.  30 seconds into the workout, my resistant band broke.  No problem, I have more resistant bands.  Well, 3 exercises into the workout, the other band broke.  At that point, I gave up on resistant bands and used 5 lb. and 1 lb. weights to complete the workout.  My back in BURNING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment