Tuesday, September 25, 2012

You don't need to run fast, just run - C25K Week 8 Day 1

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1325 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 484 Cal
Net calories consumed: 951 Cal

Exercise Summary
  • C25K Week 8 Day 1 - 11.2 mph, avg HR - 152
  • Hundred pushups exhaustion test - 50 pushups
Well, I took a few days of break from C25K.  I got home late again, but the minute I got home, I got into exercise clothes and went out to run.  I enjoy my sense of accomplishment, but there was a lot of whining going on in my head through the whole thing.

I did my end of week 4 exhaustion test for the hundred pushup program as well.  I was thinking about re-doing week 4, but since I did 50 pushups, I think I'm ready to move on to week 5. I've repeated week 4 3 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment