Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hot Leg Show workout

Calorie Summary
Calories consumed: 1521
Calories exercised: 517
Net calories: 1347

Exercise Summary


I didn't eat as much because I was out and about running around all day.  I barely had time to eat.  I'm in Texas where there are quite a bit of Jimmy John's establishments.  I normally live in California,  where there aren't a lot of Jimmy John's.  As I was out running errands yesterday, I was excited to see a Jimmy John's, and I wasted no time to eat there for lunch.  I found that a #6 vegetarian 8" sub sandwich was a bit much, even though I ate the whole thing.  I didn't want to leave just 5 bites (because really, would 5 bites of sandwich satisfy any type of hunger or desire?  I did not think so), so I ate the whole thing.  Very delicious.  Maybe I should've left those 5 bites, because I left Jimmy John's feeling stuffed.

I knew I was going to hang out with friends during the evening and that there would be lots of food.  I've been in this situation before, so I knew what to expect.  I knew I would have to flex my self discipline muscle, but I didn't know whether the food would be super high calorie density items such as chilaquiles.  So to give myself some caloric buffer to meet my calorie goals for the day, I knew I had to exercise.  I was dreading it.  I procrastinated.  But at the last hour, I did it.  My butt was burning!!  It was quite intense.  Plus, I was had dietary self discipline success eating with my friends. I'm weighing in tomorrow.  Let's see how I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment