Calorie consumption: 1695 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 258 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1438 Cal
- C25K Week 6 Day 2
- Hundred pushups week 4 day 1 - yup, decided to redo week 4 because I was barely eeking out pushups during Fitness Blender's HIIT. In one minute, I was struggling to do 24 pushups and my pecs were en fuego. Plus I started week 5 today and realized it was a bit tough
- lose weight - 160 to 135 (even 120). I'm Ellen Page and Christina Aguilara's height. They're in the 120s (or even less). I think 120 is a bit aspirational.
- be able to do outdoor nature activities- my brother is hiking the Camino de Santiago in Spain right now. I'm a bit jealous. I want to be able to do this one day. I also just want to be able to just plain hike some of trails in the US, i.e. Appalachian Trail or even some of the more advanced trails in California. I'd like to be able to backpack the Yosemite. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I would like to
- attain a baseline level of fitness. I'll use certain performance indicators to measure my fitness:
- I want to run 10 mph for 5k
- 10 one-legged squats with ease. Get down low!!
- froggers for one minute. Yes, even the Bodyrock folk struggle with this, but I want to be able to do it
- Half moon pose in yoga
- Jeanette Jenkins ab workout in NTC