Calorie consumption: 1767 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 420 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1347 Cal
- Nike Core Crunch
- Fitness Blender Ski Conditioning Workout
- Fitness Blender Kelli's Cool Down and Stretch
- I want it so bad, I don't care about the consequences (it being the pork ribs)
- You got to want it (it being healthy and fit body)
- Dude, it's right there. So easy to just eat!
- Just take a break. You might go over your budget (I don't care), but you will later...
- Everyone is eating only 3 ribs. You don't want to be the one that eats a whole bunch!
I almost jogged. But I had an excuse and didn't. It was late and I didn't want to get bitten by mosquitoes. I took my dad to some doctor but got home super late. I almost didn't exercise. But then I remembered that there were so many times in the past weeks when I didn't want to do something and just did it. So I did NTC Core Crunch, which I haven't done in awhile. I still can't get through it without taking breaks, but I am getting better. I'm getting better at froggers - I can last through the whole minute. Though after 1 minute of V-ups, it's hard for me to do 1 whole minute of full extensions. I need to take a break. Also, the plank was super hard, too. I took a break during planks as well.
After Core Crunch, is still was dragging my feet with exercise. I knew that if I wanted to be within my calorie limit for the day, I needed to exercise more. Eventually, I did the Fitness Blender ski conditioning workout, which I haven't done in awhile as well. I think all the jumping jacks that I've done recently has strengthened my knees because I was so much better at the workout than last time. In fact, I usually end before the last group of exercises, but today, I got through the whole workout. The last group of exercises are brutal, but I pushed through. I was dripping in sweat in the end.