Calorie consumption: 1418 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 247 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1171 Cal
Was not able to run today as I had a few meetings that occupied me. I don't want to run in the evening because there's West Nile in Texas and mosquitoes come out at night. I ended up doing
- week 4 day 3 of hundred pushup plan. OMG, I'm going to have to do week 4 AGAIN!! Day 3 just freaking killed me. For the 3rd round, I could only do 24 pushups instead of 29.
- NTC-> get toned -> beginner -> body flexor - I chose this, instead of jump start (which I did 3 minutes of yesterday), because I thought it would be easy. Well, it wasn't. There weren't any crazy froggers, knee tucks, or drills of that nature (mountain climbers are OK), but still, it was tough. I thought the lunges and squats would be no sweat. I was thinking to myself, "squats and lunges are nothing. Those are the easiest parts of NTC." WRONG! My ass was en fuego. It was begging for mercy during the last 2 minutes of this workout. But I pushed through.
So, my new goals from the week:
- be organized - have more direction in a day
- discipline - do what I plan to do (as far as work and productivity is concerned)
- Ok, I guess I'll try to get on a regular sleep schedule again. Lights out by midnight
- This weekend will be a wedding extravaganza in San Diego. It'll be 2 days of parties. I'm only going to let myself go during one of the meals (I've chosen night of the wedding). I'll limit myself to 2 champagnes and 1500 calories for the evening. This is still a major splurge, but it's a controlled splurge.