Friday, September 21, 2012

If you want something you've never had, then you have to do something you've never done

Calorie Summary

Calorie consumption: 1419 Cal;
Exercise calories burned: 380 Cal
Net calories consumed: 1055 Cal

Exercise Summary
  • C25K Week 7 Day 3
  •  
Lish is totally batting home runs today.  I went to her Facebook to find the above exercise routine and found the title of this post.  I just have to comment that it makes sense.  Jogging outside of my comfort zone did not work for me, but I think exercising and watching what I eat is working for me.  I'm very proud of the fact that I've been exercising when I don't want to.  But, because I want to burn off my calories, I do.  In fact, I am just very impressed with myself today.  I was totally dreading my jog.  I took my dad to the acupuncturist and  got home later than I usually start my jogs.  Plus, there's been all this talk about West Nile Virus and I live in a community with lots of lakes.  Mosquitoes love lakes and they come out from dusk to dawn. Despite the fact that dusk had arrived and me telling myself, "This is going to suck.  I hate running, " I did it.  I ran Week 7 Day 3 of C25k.  Plus, I took my own advice of taking it easy.  I barely jogged that much slower by taking it easy.  When desires to quit crept into my head, I jogged a bit slower for 10 seconds.  After I started feeling good again, I picked up my pace.  It was actually quite awesome.  I had a good run today!

Also, I did the above routine in 10:48, which is an improvement from the last time I did the workout (which was 11 something).  Methinks I'm getting fitter or better at doing certain exercises.

Also, I was super tired this morning, but lunch re-energized me.  I had a very light 300 calorie lunch consisting of veggies and lean pork.  I do not think beef goes well with diet.  In fact, it might actually cause me fatigue which I don't like.  Every time I eat beef, I gain weight and feel like dung.  I'm not going to stop eating beef (especially short ribs), but I might consider taking a 10 month fast from beef.

No comments:

Post a Comment